TERMS OF SERVICE
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The following terms and conditions of use apply to all websites owned, controlled, managed by I nurse or operated under its license. products of the company and place orders either online or by contacting the relevant departments of the company.
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THN COMPANY WEBSITE.
Restrictions on use
Unless otherwise noted, all elements and materials, including the code of websites, drawings, icons, photos, video clips, or other materials, that exist in our company, are an integral part of and are copyright and trademarks belonging to company I nurse. No material may be copied, reproduced, reposted, retransmitted, embedded in any other website, mailed, transferred or distributed in any other way. However, users are allowed to download anything specifically permitted on their computer for personal use and commercial purposes, but this does not in any way imply that any of the aforementioned I nurse copyrights are transferable. All trademarks and trade names are the property of I nurse, while the marks or distinctive titles of third parties, natural or legal persons, used enjoy the rights of their rightful owners.
Limitation of Liability
Cookies are small text files that are stored on the hard drive of each visitor and do not receive knowledge of any file from his computer. They are used for statistical purposes in order to determine the areas of the website that are useful and popular. In the case of hyperlinks (links) to other websites, the website is not responsible for the terms of management and protection of personal data that they follow.
Consumer rights – Liability – Force Majeure
(1) Claims for compensation or pecuniary satisfaction of any nature and legal basis are excluded. Likewise, claims for damage to health, life and physical integrity are excluded.
(2) Any claim for compensation or pecuniary satisfaction of any nature and legal basis is excluded, in case of assistance of force majeure.
(1) These general terms and conditions are governed by Greek law. Any dispute that arises and which arises from the contractual relationship between I nurse and the client, the competent competent Courts of Athens are responsible for resolving it. For the out-of-court settlement of the dispute you can address the competent bodies for out-of-court settlement of consumer disputes, e.g. at the General Secretariat for Consumer Affairs of the Ministry of Development and Competitiveness (Kanigos Square, 10181, Athens, www.efpolis.gr, tel .: 1520, fax: 2103843549), to the Consumer Ombudsman (www.synigoroskatanaloti.gr, 144 Alexandras Ave. 114 71, Athens, tel .: 2106460734, fax: 2106460414.), To the Committees of Amicable Settlement of consumer disputes (article 11 of law 2251/1994) located in the local Municipalities of the country.
(2) You can also contact the European Dispute Settlement Body, the relevant online Dispute Resolution (ODR) platform of the European Commission: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr.
(3) The protection reserved by the provisions of the law on distance contracts, as well as these terms, is emphasized, that it applies to transactions only with natural persons, who are traded for reasons that do not fall within the commercial, craft, business or their free professional activity.
(4) In the event of non-application of any term of this Agreement, the remainder shall remain in full force and effect.
It is hereby expressly acknowledged that in the event that any action, claim, administrative or judicial proceeding is brought against the Company resulting from any form of infringement by a user / visitor of the website, the user / visitor who committed the infringement undertakes on the one hand to intervene in the relevant initiated procedure and on the other hand to compensate the Company in case it is obliged to pay compensation or other expense.
Applicable Law and Other Terms
This contract of use is governed by the provisions of Greek Law, the directives and Regulations of European Law and the relevant International provisions. It is interpreted on the basis of the rules of good faith, transactional ethics and the economic and social purpose of the right. If a provision is deemed contrary to law and therefore invalid or void, it automatically ceases to be valid, without in any case affecting the validity of the other terms. No modification of the terms of this contract will be considered and will not be part of it, if it has not been formulated in writing and has not been incorporated in it. The competent courts for any disputes arising on the occasion of this contract are the Courts of Athens.
The transactions you carry out are governed by the Law on Consumer Protection (Law 2251/1994) which regulates issues related to distance selling.